Hi Everyone,
Well, our little buggy started soccer yesterday! She did great and even got better by the end of practice. Her first game is next Sat.! She was very excited that we signed her up, but several hours before practice said she was very nervous. When I asked why she said b/c she didn't know any of the kids. When we got to practice she saw a familiar face and all of her nervousness was relieved! I don't have pictures yet b/c I forgot my camera, but will post next week. Dylan on the other hand is all about soccer and was very upset he couldn't play. So much so that he took out his frustrations on me and sat in time-out the remainder of Delanie's practice b/c he also refused to apologize!
The kids overall are great! Kim is still busy busy with work and so am I. We are looking forward to a long weekend, but he will be showing property tomorrow and I will continue to edit, edit, edit!!
Here are some pictures from all throughout the years for those of you who live far and haven 't been able to see the kids grow up! Enjoy!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting to see your blog, Nicol! And to see photos of the kids I've never seen before...they're wonderful. Emily and David are going to enjoy following the pictures of the kids. Thanks! Caroline
Post a Comment